Friday, January 18, 2008

Beep! Beep!

I was reminded today of one of the reasons why I moved to Mount Dora. Traffic! Or lack there of when I'm in my home town. I had to head up to Altamonte Springs for a couple of meetings today and was sitting on 436 bumper to bumper with a slight case of road rage. The 429 to Orlando is a breeze and a quick ride compared to 436. Luckily I had some nice tunes playing from a cd of Armond and Angelina that I picked up at their last performance at 5th Avenue Cafe. That calmed me down a bit and made me so thankful to be on my way home where I rarely (if ever) have to sit in traffic.

Now ... I have to confess that it is because I usually walk everywhere. But, even when I have to drive down 441 in Mount Dora heading to Tavares, Eustis or Leesburg I never have to experience the chaos of the roads I was on today. Whew!

No comments: