Monday, April 28, 2008

Putt Putt

After our little bbq fix, I tried to talk Brian into walking around and doing something outdoors, such aaaas ... hmm ... putt putt golf ... to work off that berry cobbler. After having caffeine and sugar I just couldn't sit still. He needed a little more convincing, however, because he's a "real" golfer. So, I suggested he take his "real" putter and make this putting practice. Done!


So down the street we went to Adventure Cove Golf. We had never actually "seen" Adventure Cove because it's kind of hidden and tucked away behind Froggers. We just trusted that we'd find it somewhere behind their big billboard on 441 and not end up in some quandary like the movie Nothing But Trouble.


Well, well, well ... Mr. "Real" golfer found himself in a pickle on the 7th hole when I putted right at par and it took him 5 strokes to finally sink the ball. Of course, he says he was just letting me win so that I would have more fun. In the end, I ended up with the most points, so that means I win, right?

No comments: