Friday, May 30, 2008

Experience the Synergy

A new salon & spa has moved to town ... Synergy. Originally from Winter Park, Lisa & Stephan have brought their panache and style to the corner of 3rd and Donnelly in downtown Mount Dora. Very hip and modern with a full service salon and separate spa with a pedicure room and three massage rooms to fulfill all of your primping and pampering needs.

I tried their Dermalogica facial. I have no photographic evidence ... my policy is "no makeup, no photo." But, I was told later that I was "glowing." Glowing is good.

I was such relaxed putty afterwards that I don't remember much else. Except for their fabulous selection of complimentary teas and beverages and the inviting little piazza-style courtyard complete with cafe tables and a trickling fountain for lounging about and relaxing even more. I can't wait to get my tootsies prettied up and polished next week while mellowing out in their super massage chairs.

--Rachelle

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I had my hair cut and highlights put in by Leora a few weeks ago, and she did a fantastic job. I actually like the cut and highlights better now than when I first got them, which is good because it is pretty easy for me to be happy with my hair when a stylist does it, but much better when the color and cut make it easy for me to be happy with my hair when I style it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your recommendation Julianne!