Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pinkies Up!




Most of the time, I'm low-maintenance and low-fuss. But every once in awhile I have to spoil myself with something frou frou and girlie. So, a girlfriend of mine and I went down to the Windsor Rose English Tea Room where we could dine on little finger sandwiches and pastries, sip tea from china cups and hold our pinkies up.

The Windsor Rose Tea Room serves all kinds of British fare including cottage pie & hearty stews with puddings and sponge cakes for dessert. If tea cups are a little too dainty for your gentleman's fingers, there are a variety of beers and wines offered including one of my favorites, Boddingtons Pub Ale.

The owner, Sue, is a very attentive and gracious host that charms you with her little accent. If you're ever in the mood for a little escape to England, but only have time for an adventure in your own back yard, then this is the place.
Pinkies Up!
--Rachelle

No comments: