Monday, March 24, 2008

Self proclaimed junkie ...

Noting takes the edge off of stress like getting stoned ... that is ... with a hot stone massage. I had the opportunity to take advantage of a gift this week and treat myself to a hot stone massage at Sole Spa. I guess you could call me a bit of a spa junkie. If there is ever an opportunity to be pampered then I am there in the middle of it all. I can't think of a better addiction to have. In fact, I think I put a lot of pressure on myself to create stress just so that I have an excuse to get a massage or facial.

Sole Spa provides a wonderful atmosphere for relaxation. Up stairs from Karen's Gifts & the Amish Cupboard, this little place is quietly tucked away with soothing music, the trickling of a zen fountain and the clean scent of scentsational natural soy candles burning. These candles are particularly my favorite because you can dip your finger into the wax and use it has a hand moisturizer. It's a way to multi-task while at the spa. Gotta love it.

The hot stone massage is particularly my favorite because the heat and pressure of the stones combined with traditional deep tissue massage really leave you feeling like jello. Since it's little hard to walk out of the spa when your feeling this way, the girls at Sole treat you to some hot tea, cookies and dark chocolate to awaken your senses before leaving.

Aaaaaah. Spaaaaa.

No comments: