Sunday, March 2, 2008

Martini-ville


After the Painter's Daughter Art Exhibit, a couple of us girls walked over the upstairs lounge at the Goblin Market for some Martinis.

The Goblin Market really does take the cake when it comes to Martinis. You could make a whole 4 course meal out of them. Start off with a fruity Pomegranate or Watermelon Martini. Or perhaps you prefer the flavor of a raspberry Chambord Martini or a peachy Bellini Martini as your appetizer. Next have your top shelf dry martini with big chunky olives for your main course. Finish off with a Key Lime Pie Martini for desert and then an Espresso Martini to cap it off.

Nooooo ... I didn't drink all of those martini's that night. I'm too much of a light weight. One is all I need to walk a squiggly line home. But I love the variety the Goblin Market Martini menu offers. It gives me plenty of reasons and flavors to keep coming back.

Cheers from the Goblin Market

--Rachelle

No comments: