Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Country Charm...


My friend Judy from my ballroom dance days back in Orlando came up to Mount Dora for her birthday this month. She had never been to Downtown Mount Dora so I took her on a little tour. We didn't get too far before she wandered into Linda's Country Charm on the corner of 5th Ave. and Donnelly. She could have died and gone to heaven it seemed.

I am not much of a shopper but I did get a kick out of taking photos of Judy making her way down every single aisle of the store. She has a love for all things "cat" and Linda has a number of cat related items in her shop in addition to a million other trinkets. Even after passing each aisle at least twice Judy made plans to return in the morning after brunch. Truly a dedicated shopper!

So guys, bring your cameras and let the ladies do their shopping.

Brian

No comments: