Friday, January 2, 2009

What is the VIP Card Program???


With the WhatToDoInMtDora V.I.P. Card, you are eligible for valuable savings from participating merchants in and around Mount Dora. Some merchants offer a percentage off purchases, while others offer different incentives and offers for cardholders.

There are three ways to obtain your card and a list of participating merchants. You can download your own from the website, we will mail it to you via US Mail or you can pick one up from any of the Innkeepers in Mount Dora when you check in for your stay.

Do not miss out on the opportunity to save at all of the fine Mount Dora participating Merchants.








































1 comment:

VIP Cards said...

I find the valuable information is provided by you about to the VIP Cards,

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.